- Vote for your winner here from our five Design Challenge finalists.
- "Staying Connected" - Jewellery Design Challenge Details
"Be bold and give it a go, enjoy the process, we will be giving you tips along the way. We look forward to seeing your jewellery designs !" Love from Charlotte, Claire, Clare, Rob, Nyasha and Lara x
BESPOKE JEWELLERY DESIGN BRIEF:
THEME : "STAYING CONNECTED"
STYLE : LITERAL OR ABSTRACT / ANY TYPE OF JEWELLERY THAT CAN BE MADE FROM STERLING SILVER.
DESIGN GUIDE & TIPS :
- THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG! LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN FREE! EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT CAN BE MADE WEARABLE WE CAN HELP WITH THAT.
- MAKE A MOOD BOARD OR INSPIRATION SHEET WITH WRITTEN NOTES, PHOTOS, TEXTURES, PATTERNS, COLLAGE ETC...TO SHOW WHERE YOUR IDEAS COME FROM AND HOW THEY DEVELOP. THESE DO NOT HAVE TO BE NEAT - BE EXPERIMENTAL.
- DESIGN TEMPLATE : USE ANY MEDIA FOR YOUR FINAL DESIGN: FOR EXAMPLE..... A 3D WAX, CLAY, or PAPER MODEL, WIRE,CAD, iPAD, PENCIL SKETCH, PAINT, COLOUR OR MONOCHROME
- TELL US : WHAT IS IT, WHERE OR HOW IS IT WORN?
- SHOW DIMENSIONS : APPROX WIDTH , DEPTH , LENGTH IN MILLIMETRES SHOW AS MANY VIEWS AS YOU LIKE : MINIMUM SIDE & TOP VIEW
Here we go: Gather everyone together - it's free to enter and open to all ages!
Let you imagination break through the confines of your four walls and allow your mind to run free. Stretch your mind, experiment and learn new skills!
Your personal design could be the one chosen to be handmade for you, completely free of charge by out talented team at Charlotte Cornelius Jewellery. Send us your design via our contact page. Enjoy!