Jewellery Design Challenge Details 2021 - "Sense of Freedom"
Enter your unique jewellery design and yours could be chosen to be made for you for Free - and all 4 other finalists receive a £100 bespoke design voucher!
Submit by the end of Friday 19th February 2021 (new extended date!)
THEME: "SENSE OF FREEDOM"
STYLE: ANY TYPE OF JEWELLERY THAT CAN BE MADE FROM STERLING SILVER* / LITERAL OR ABSTRACT / WEARABLE.
- OUR TEAM AT CHARLOTTE CORNELIUS JEWELLERY WILL NARROW DOWN THE ENTRIES TO FIVE.
IF NEEDED CHARLOTTE WILL CREATE A WORKABLE DESIGN IN COLLABORATION WITH EACH FINALIST.
This sketch will be framed and gifted to each finalist along with £100 bespoke design voucher.
- THEN WE WILL OPEN IT UP TO PUBLIC VOTE ON OUR WEBSITE & FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM POLL ACCESSIBLE TO ALL.
- ONE CHOSEN PIECE FROM OUR FIVE FINALISTS, WILL BE HANDMADE BY OUR GOLDSMITHS FROM SOLID HALLMARKED STERLING SILVER FOR THE WINNER TO KEEP FOREVER!
DESIGN GUIDE & TIPS :
- THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG - LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN FREE! EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT CAN BE MADE WEARABLE WE CAN HELP WITH THAT.
- MAKE A MOOD BOARD OR INSPIRATION SHEET WITH WRITTEN NOTES, PHOTOS, TEXTURES, PATTERNS, COLLAGE ETC...TO SHOW WHERE YOUR IDEAS COME FROM AND HOW THEY DEVELOP. THESE DO NOT HAVE TO BE NEAT - BE EXPERIMENTAL.
- TELL US : WHAT IS IT, WHERE OR HOW IS IT WORN?
Design Challenge 2020 ROUND UP - Brief 'Staying Connected'
REMEMBER YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A GREAT ARTIST TO TAKE PART IT IS MORE ABOUT THE IDEA & WHETHER IT TRANSLATES WELL INTO JEWELLERY.
2020 finalists - We loved that one of our finalists was 10 year old Meg.
THIS BANGLE BY MOLLY WAS VOTED THE WINNING DESIGN!