We're opening a sister boutique
If you have been following our social media you would have seen something very exciting going on behind the scenes! Well, we’re pleased to announce that we are launching our sister boutique, The Workshop on Marmion Road this Saturday 25th November from 10am-5pm.
We have had two fantastic years at our Castle Road boutique, and are very excited about our new boutique with a bigger workshop.
Joining our already amazing team is award winning goldsmith Phil Wilkins. He will be The Workshop’s director working alongside Clare, our very talented goldsmith who we have worked with for over 10 years.
We are absolutely thrilled about what The Workshop has to offer from the moment you walk through the door. Through the glazed partition you will be able to see the large custom built workshop with our team crafting bespoke and ready-to-wear collections, using both traditional tools and the latest laser equipment.
The new boutique will also offer:
- A selection of exquisite one off designs
- Personalised transformation and remodelling service of your old or inherited gemstones
- A carefully curated selection of vintage and preowned jewellery and unique watches
- The highest quality jewellery repairs and restoration services carried out in our workshop
- 3D jewellery design service
- Guest collections
- Our exclusive silver and gold ready to wear collections.
We are absolutely delighted to be able to offer our customers these new services and products because after all, our purpose is to provide the most wonderful experience… and Jewellery for Life.